Monday, October 12, 2015

Documenting Life || Baking Cookies with Grandma

When kids came into my life it seemed so much more important to document the every day stuff. I mean this is the good stuff. This is where memories are made. And I don't want to forget these moments, but I also want to preserve them for the little minds that might have a hard time remembering at such a young age.




Life passes us by so quickly. I hope I will remember the details, but the truth is that many of those details will slip away as my life gets busier and the days pass by-new details will take their place.

Many of my favorite childhood memories come from spending time at my grandparents. We would go swimming, visit around the dining room table and eat lots of yummy food. My grandma always had something freshly baked for us to consume. She also was the first one to say yes to any request......baking cookies, setting up a lemonade stand or planning a picnic. I love to look back on pictures of these times and it makes me even happier to be able to capture these moments with the next generation! Document your life. Tell your story. Save your memories!



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. Looks like so much fun. It is amazing how fast kids grow up.

    ReplyDelete