Monday, April 15, 2013

Mid-Atlantic Play Therapy Training Institute

Over the weekend, I went to the First Annual Mid-Atlantic Play Therapy Training in Alexandria, VA.  I had the great opportunity of learning from some of the experts in the field including Judy Rubin, Eliana Gil and Rise VanFleet.  I want to post more details about that experience and give it the time it deserves, but in the meantime here are a few highlights from the weekend. . .
 
 

 
 
I had the opportunity to meet Eliana Gil after one of the lectures

 There were so many miniatures and it was very difficult not to buy one of each for sand trays
 
When in Northern VA, there is no where else I would rather be than with this beautiful woman!  One weekend was not enough , but it was so great to catch up and spend some quality time together.  I am truly blessed to have the most amazing friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment