Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for the ultimate healing found in heaven, even though I would rather have you here with me


for the first day at home as a new family


for a first Father's Day


and for nap time with auntie and GiGi that allow this new mom to catch up on sleep lost during the night



This week has been life changing in so many ways.  There have been intense highs and lows that have left me in a daze, but made me stronger as I rely on God to work all things for His good.  At the end of the day it comes down to a choice...will these mountains stop me in my tracks or will I climb to the top to experience the view?

A thankful spirit will always turn what we have into enough.  Happy Thursday mountain climbers!



No comments:

Post a Comment