Monday, July 29, 2013

Crazy lady, crazy life

So starting a blog at this point in my life may not have been the best idea for my schedule.  I am at the end of my graduate program, working full time, learning about being a supportive wife, and attempting to maintain long distance relationships with family and friends.  I am so excited to have one semester left in my master's degree, however, that also means additional stress of my exit exam and internship.  I am learning more and more about what it means to be a good wife to my amazing husband and how to communicate in an effective way.  I still have difficulty in managing all my craziness and making sure that I stay connected to the most wonderful people that live far from me--I don't know if that will ever get easier, but I feel blessed to have a support system of people who do not need to be constantly connected to know I love them.


One of the most exciting distractions has been a child life conference that I have been planning at work.  This event has taken a lot of time, but it is all coming together and now its time to sit back and pray that people get as excited as I am!

If my life would just calm down a bit so that I could spend more time blogging........

No comments:

Post a Comment