Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Day of Gratitude :: Day 1

Have you heard of this 31 days of writing challenge?  I first learned about this challenge from The Nester and I just can't get it out of my mind.  31 days to write on one specific topic...

I thought of a few different topics - hobbies, education, interests, but ultimately decided to choose something that would {hopefully} stretch me and leave me better than I started.  So for the next 31 days I will {attempt} to write a least a sentence on gratitude and I am excited to see how a month of thanksgiving will impact me and, potentially, change my life.

Day 1
Today I am especially grateful for my husband who is my best friend, spiritual leader, biggest supporter, protector, and financial guide.....not to mention fixer of all thing broken, jar opener, amazing kisser, partner in adventure, travel and crime, bug killer, 5-star chef, and knower of all my secrets.  I am so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment