Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from PA

It is wonderful spending the holidays with family and this year I was reminded of the blessing it is to be close to loved ones, especially when life is changing and new adventures are beginning.

Today, and everyday, I am thankful for my husband who is my rock and biggest support. He evens me out and keeps me on track.  He leads me in the right direction and is constantly making me laugh.  I would be lost without him.


This year we are extremely thankful for the new adventure we have started.


Those two little lines told us we will be welcoming Baby Shep in June 2014!


We certainly don't feel prepared for this experience, but we have been overjoyed by the love and excitement we have felt from our friends and family.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment