Sunday, February 9, 2014

Gender Reveal

We are so excited to announce that we will be welcoming our Baby GIRL in June.  




Our family and friends joined us for the big reveal.  It was exciting to have so many celebrate this little life with us.  Although I never thought I would have a 'gender reveal', it was fun to see how excited other people become with anything surrounding a baby.  We decided we would have the party because there were so many people we wanted to share the news with and we knew it would be easiest to do it all at once.

I am also excited to be over half way through my pregnancy and walking through this experience with my best friend.


We are just four weeks a part and I cannot believe how fun it is to be pregnant together.  It is fun laughing about gaining weight, cravings and our poor husbands.  I am so excited to find out if her little one will be a mister or miss in just a few short weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment