Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I read somewhere that one of the differences between truly happy people and the general public is their ability to be thankful and recognize the good in life.  I have a personal journal that I have been recording at least three things I am thankful for in each entry for a few months now and it has been a wonderful blessing.  Some days if have to work a little harder than others to come up with something, but no matter what the day might hold, I have found it incredibly rewarding to go back over these entries and recall the little things that make life so wonderful.

In hopes of inspiring some gratitude and happiness, I am going to start a new section of my blog dedicated to the things I am thankful for each week.  I would love for you to join me by either leaving a comment or starting your own thankful journal and see how it transforms your life!

This week I am especially thankful for new opportunities that come in the form of four walls, a new roof over my head and more documents than I know what to do with


For littles who take naps together - never bothered by onlookers and photographs


And for the memories made in winter, but the promise of spring right around the corner


What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment