Monday, March 9, 2015

Internet Inspiration

Being a mom has been a bumpy ride for me.  I experience the highest highs and the lowest lows in a day (sometimes in an hour) and having a baby who enjoys A LOT of togetherness has pushed me in ways I never imagined.  I have to say though that it feels good to not be alone.  I have good moms all around me and I have learned these feelings are shared by many.

Lately, I have come across some amazingly, talented moms who use technology to encourage, inspire and share their lives and I wanted to make sure you know about them too!  Their openness about parenting and living in the day-to-day has been such a blessing to me!

Ashley blogs here and you can follow her on Instagram @underthesycamore


Tiffany from @thegraygang on Instagram 


Emily blogs here and you can follow her on Instagram @todaysletters


Lesley from here and you can follow her on Instagram @lesleyzellers


No comments:

Post a Comment