Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Denver

I just got back from four days in Denver at the annual child life conference.  {Yes, there is a conference where all the play people get together and learn new ways to play.}  I love to travel and jumped on the opportunity to visit a new city.  The Mile High City is the most interesting mixture of bizarre sights - it's as if every riveting character has come to settle down in this one area. 
 

For example, a random piano in the middle of the street where people have an
hour time limit to make music.

 
And little shops in the middle of the street that sell treats like these fun cupcakes
{this little shop is called GiGi's Cupcakes}
 

But the greatest part of the city...the majestic Rockie Mountains


We found this little crepe restaurant that was absolutely amazing!  The strawberry, banana, and nutella crepe could easily become a staple in my diet when I talk my hubs into moving.
 
 
 
And the company wasn't bad either!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment