Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Slugs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails

One of the most rewarding types of play is playing with nieces and nephews.  They are always ready for something fun and can be spoiled before going home with their parents!  The most impressive thing is...these little beings come into your life and change it forever!  

I never knew how much I could love another person until this little man came into my life!


He is the most wonderful blessing!  He loves to explore, color, and play with trains.  He is obsessed with keys and driving the car.  He knows more sign language than I do {which makes communicating rather difficult at times}.  And he loves unconditionally.  He melts my heart and has rocked my world.

So today {300 miles away} I celebrate the day that changed my life!  Happy Birthday my sweet boy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information and for sharing the love!!! You are totally right, nieces and nephews gives us the little glimpse of how much love we can give :D

    Blessings,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete