Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Showering of all things Pink and Green

Have you ever had an experience that left you feeling overwhelmed, exhausted and speechless, but one that you would do over in a heartbeat because of all the love, celebration and joy felt at the exact same time?

Over the past 8 months {yes it has been 8 whole months} I have felt overwhelmed, exhausted and speechless more than I have felt in my entire life.  I have felt overwhelmed with how my body has changed, the responsibility I feel for this little being and the amount of love and support I have experienced from my husband, our families and our friends.  I am exhausted and can usually agree to a nap at any given moment.  I am speechless {shockingly} when I consider the great miracle of pregnancy and look around at the love that surrounds me in advice, support, and gifts to prepare for the exciting arrival.

This weekend I had {yet another} baby shower given by my mom, sisters and mother-in-law.  It was absolutely amazing!  I was surrounded by so many loved ones and every little detail was perfectly thought out to celebrate our growing family.  I felt loved and so blessed to experience that celebration and I cannot wait for our little to come into this world where she is already loved and cared for by so many.

I mean come on...



No comments:

Post a Comment