Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Teamwork

Teamwork is falling asleep on the couch while our little eats for hours just so I don't feel alone and he can be there to burp her while I get ready for bed. 


Night time is the most stressful part of this new job.  I have not quite figured out how to escape the anxiety that comes as I think about sleep - when we will get to sleep, how much sleep we will get and when will we have to wake up...  This stressor, while not surprising, is extremely overwhelming and can be helped so much by the mere presence of another adult human.  I am so thankful for a husband who is figuring this parenting thing out with me and supporting me through the good, the bad and the ugly {even though he has to get up at a terrible hour for work in the morning}. 

Here's to more love and support than I know what to do with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment