Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Must-haves from some of my favorite moms

I am not lying when I say that recommendations from other moms made a huge difference in my search for baby necessities.  I was constantly searching online and asking my friends and family for their advice to have a better guess as to what might be helpful as I prepare for baby.  So as a follow-up to my post yesterday, here are some must-haves from moms who have influenced my parenting journey.



1. Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
2. Sakura Bloom Ring Sling
3. Earth Mama Angel Baby Nipple Butter
4. Organic Breast Pads
5. Co-sleeper Bassinet


1. Madela Electric Breast Pump
2. Fisher Price Swing
3. Aden & Anais Swaddle Blankets
4. Ergo Baby Carrier


1. Madela Elecrtic Breast Pump
2. A good camera for capturing all those wonderful moments
3. Skype to keep in touch with family and friends around the world
4. Fisher Price Swing


1. Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets
2. Angelcare Monitor
3. Soothie Pacifier
4. Ergo Baby Carrier
5. 4moms Mamaroo



No comments:

Post a Comment