Thursday, January 22, 2015

Dirty Little Secrets of Parenthood

Sometimes I exaggerate the last time my baby woke up in the middle of the night or the number of times to my husband so he feels bad for me. He'll jump out of bed and let me sleep a little longer, if I've had a "rough" night... I'll do anything for 30 more minutes.
-mom of a 5 month old

If I have to choose between going to the bathroom or sleep, I always choose sleep.  It's amazing my bladder hasn't burst.
-mom of two, ages 2 and 1

I never folded baby clothes.  They were so little and didn't wrinkle so I just kept them in the 'clean' laundry basket.  The only problem was when my mother in-law came over and wanted to do laundry - I couldn't tell her one basket was clean because she would never approve so she always ended up washing and folding it all.
-mom of two, ages 11 and 8

I work from home so some evenings I tell my husband I need to catch up on work in the office, but instead of doing work I secretly hide out and watch netflix.
-mom of two, ages 3 and 1 






No comments:

Post a Comment