Friday, January 2, 2015

My Word for 2015 is...


JOY

Instead of making a resolution that I can't keep or our traditional 'to-do checklist' that seems too overwhelming with an infant, I chose a word.  This word is a reminder of the person I am and the person I want to become in 2015.  I have displayed reminders throughout my house to push me to search for joy instead of the negative emotions that try to sneak in and destroy my ability to be the wife, mom, sister, daughter and friend that I desire to be.  It is a trait that I hope to embody, but it is also I huge relief to know I don't have to work at it alone because it is a gift God wants to give to me each new day.





Do you have a word for 2015? 

I have recently found the cutest personalized jewelry that would be a great gift to yourself as a reminder of your word for this year and I couldn't wait to share it! The options are endless so be sure to check out Lisa Leonard Designs  for yourself or a loved one.



No comments:

Post a Comment