Monday, June 3, 2013

Birthday fun

What better time to play than on your B I R T H D A Y!!!  Birthdays are big in our family and are not taken lightly.  As a child, my mom would always make birthday signs and decorate the dining room on our birthday eve.  We would choose our favorite meal and dessert for birthday dinner and we usually had a birthday party {or two} to include extended family and friends.  For each of my birthdays, I have been blessed to be surrounded by so many people that love me.
 
This year, Jared and I went to the Shenandoah Valley to celebrate my birthday weekend {yes, you should have a birthday weekend, week, or month-a day is simply not enough}. 

 
We had margaritas at Las Trancas
 
 
tasted wine at the Shenandoah Vineyards
 



 
and explored Skyline Drive
 
What is your favorite birthday memory?




No comments:

Post a Comment