Wednesday, March 26, 2014

6 and 7 months


Hopefully I do better with the baby book than I am doing tracking my pregnancy!  Things have been crazy busy and before I knew it the third trimester had arrived.  I am feeling good and, other than a heavy belly, I have no complaints.  As my brother says, "it's a strange process" growing a baby and I am still not sure how I feel about it.  But one thing is for sure, it is cool to feel her move around...even kicking so hard that I can see it from the outside {an even stranger experience}.  

There are a few things that I couldn't live without at this point in my pregnancy including:  my body pillow, coconut oil, my lifefactory water bottle from whole foods, snacks in my purse and last but not least, a husband who {for whatever reason} thinks this belly is beautiful and looks forward to talking to it in hopes of a response from the little inside.

To my mama friends:  What items made the third trimester a little easier for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment