Monday, March 10, 2014

Oh Baby

Thank you my wonderful mom who got this book for our little girl


During the beginning of my pregnancy, I had a hard time connecting with this baby.  I was moody and overwhelmed.  Even though I knew things I could do to help my mood and my connection with this pregnancy, I just didn't have the energy to do them.  These feelings have subsided in my second trimester and, over the past couple weeks, I have finally started feeling truly excited to meet her!

Baby girl moves all the time, especially at night when I am trying to sleep.  But recently I have noticed a lot of movement when I am talking or singing in the car.  Of course we know babies are supposed to recognize familiar voices in utero, but it is one of the craziest things to experience when it actually happens.  This book couldn't have come at a better time.  My mood was ready for it and it is long enough to get this baby girl moving.  Sure it could be all coincidence, but for now I am going to take this little joy and run with it.

I love reading and I am most looking forward to story time when our baby arrives, but now I don't have to wait and I have the perfect book for exactly this time in life.  I would definitely recommend it to all mamas-to-be!

What are your favorite children's books?


No comments:

Post a Comment