Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014


2014 can best be described as a beautiful mess.  I look back on the past year and honestly just feel thankful that we are all still in one piece.  My memories are full of exhaustion and hard work, but our pictures tell a much different story.  I am so thankful for the gift of photography that reminds us of the good, the beautiful and the adventure when my mind is too busy to see it all clearly.


We bought a new house

Welcomed a new niece
  

Became parents

This guy graduated and got a really cool job

We went fishing and kayaking

This chick graduated with the highest honors and we were able to watch!

We had a lot of fun in 2014 and grew in ways we never imagined.  We are excited for 2015 and can't wait to see the adventures that await!  I hope 2014 was good to you and 2015 is even better!  Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment