Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dirty Little Secrets of Parenthood

My son came up with this idea (all on his own) that the tooth fairy only came to get teeth that were perfectly brushed and healthy.  He would brush his teeth three times a day, floss and rinse without ever being asked. I never told him any different and he shared his knowledge with his younger siblings who all jumped on the same bandwagon.....except my youngest who I still hve to remind to brush his teeth.
-mom of four, ages 22, 20, 17 and 15

I order my groceries online so they are ready at exactly 4:30, but I leave my house at 3:30 and sit at Starbucks for an hour with a good drink and my book before picking them up.
-mom of two, ages 10 and 7

I was scared to death to have another baby because it took so long for me to bond with my oldest.  Well I thought I was scared, but if I really was I guess I would have remembered to take my birth control.....I instantly bonded with my second and had a renewed sense that I could be a great mom if I just cut myself some slack.
-mom of three, ages 11, 9, and 8






No comments:

Post a Comment